Create a beautiful cross stitch or embroidery project to hang up in your craft room, office or sewing room. Enjoy this round up of 40 patterns created by amazing Etsy artists. These projects also make the perfect handmade gift for someone special!
>> Check out my post on Craft Room Storage Ideas!<<
I recently made this “Sew Happy” embroidery hoop (pattern by Lolli & Grace) for my mom to hang in her sewing room. It was such an enjoyable project to make. Now I’m having a hard time deciding which pattern to make for my craft area – they are all so pretty!
Below are 40 awesome hand sewing patterns by Etsy designers – including embroidery and cross stitch – that would be perfect to make for a craft room, sewing room or office. Whether you are making it for yourself or as a gift for someone special, these are sure to make your space extra happy :)
40 Hand Sewing Projects to Make for Your Craft Room or Office
* This post contains affiliate links for your convenience. Learn more and see my full disclosure policy here.
*Click through to each Etsy shop to read more about the pattern and the designer behind it. Find one you want to try? Be sure to save it to your favorites on Etsy so you can come back when you are ready to get started!
These hand sewing patterns are ideal for a sewing room. From beautiful vintage sewing machines to cheeky sayings like the one from FiddlesticksAU, these patterns would look great displayed in a hoop or frame next to your sewing table.
- Sew Happy Sewing Machine Embroidery Pattern by Lolli & Grace
- Eat Sleep Craft Repeat Cross Stitch Pattern by Stitchrovia
- Craftiness is Happiness’ Applique and Hoop Art Pattern by Molly and Mama
- Cotton Reels Hand Embroidery Pattern by KF Needlework Design
- Singer Sewing Machine Embroidery Pattern by The Kitschy Stitcher
- This Took Me a Really Long Time Modern Cross Stitch Pattern by Fiddlesticksau
- Cross Stitch Friends Cross Stitch Pattern by Fuzzy Fox Designs
- Cute Craft Sewing Art Room Cross Stitch Pattern by Fuzzy Fox Designs
- I’m Sew Fancy Embroidery Pattern by The Kitschy Stitcher
- Patchwork Sewing Machine Cross Stitch Pattern by Charts and Stuff
Celebrate your hustle with one of these daily reminders that you are awesome! These hand-sewing patterns are perfect for the office or any space you do your work in!
- Boss Babe Cross Stitch Pattern by That Stitch Shop
- Like a Boss Cross Stitch Pattern by Evas Creation
- Hustle Cross Stitch Pattern by Satsuma Street
- Positive Floral Embroidery Hoop Art by Flamingo Toes
- Motivational Quote Make Today Amazing Cross Stitch Pattern by Rocking Horse CS
- Girl You Are a Boss by Indigo Studio Crafts
Give your space a little color with these beautiful floral patterns. Roses, cacti, zinnias, sunflowers and more adorn these hoops. Some have beautiful inspirational messages and others focus solely on the flowers. These all look so fun to stitch!
- Flora Fiesta Embroidery Pattern by Molly & Mama
- LOVE Embroidery Pattern by Brynn and Co
- Flower Embroidery Pattern Gratitude and Flower Embroidery One Meaningful Word by Lolli & Grace
- Grow Your Dreams Cross Stitch Kit by Stitchonomy
- Flowers Cross Stitch Pattern by 2×2 Stitch Art
- Choose Kindness Hand Embroidery Pattern by Lolli & Grace
- Cactus Cross Stitch by Nikki Pattern
- Grow Your Dreams by Nel and Jo Crafts
These beautiful patterns feature inspirational messages to encourage you daily. We can all use a reminder from time to time to focus on what’s important and these patterns do the trick!
- Focus on the Good Stuff Embroidery Pattern by Lolli & Grace
- No Rain No Flowers Cross Stitch Pattern by FiddlesSticksAU
- Festival Mandala Hoop Embroidery Pattern by Bustle and Sew
- Butterfly Cross Stitch Pattern by Rocking Horse CS
- Be a Flamingo Cross Stitch Pattern by Rocking Horse CS
- Show Up Embroidery Pattern by Cozy Blue
- Choose Happy Embroidery Pattern by Make and Mend Company
- It’s a Beautiful New Day Embroidery Pattern by Sewjenaissance.
- Hope is the Thing With Feathers by Stitchonomy
Cheer up your office space with some handmade love from one of these fun patterns. You can cross stitch your favorite city with one of Satsuma Street’s patterns (she has dozens of cities to choose from), display your love of coffee with an embroidery design by Stitchrovia or use one of Koekoek’s kits to create a hoop displaying your profession – she has a bunch of professions to choose from!
- Work Room Embroidered Floral Oval Hoop Pattern by Bustle and Sew
- Pretty Little Los Angeles Cross Stitch Pattern by Satsuma Street
- With Enough Coffee Anything is Possible Cross Stitch Pattern by Stitchrovia
- Office Sweet Office Cross Stitch Pattern by Stitchrovia
- Dentist Cross Stitch Kit by Koekoek
- Cubicle Sweet Cubicle by So Easy Pattern
- Vintage Typewriter by Beth Coletti
There are so many amazing patterns to choose from! I hope this round-up has inspired you to create something handmade for your craft room, sewing room, office or cubicle!
Interested in more hand sewing patterns? Check out my Sewing Project Section on my website for appliqué, embroidery and cross stitch ideas. You can also take a look at my roundup – 32 Hand Sewing Patterns Perfect for Kids’ Rooms!