Grab this cute Easter coloring page for a fun Easter activity! Kids can color the page and also search for the ten hidden Easter eggs!
Looking for a cute Easter activity for the weekend? These fun coloring pages are a fun way to pass the time while celebrating the holiday. My kids love coloring pages and so do I! They are an easy activity to set up and great for groups.
I drew this cute spring scene with large black outlines making it great for little ones. There are also 10 Easter eggs hidden throughout the scene. Children can search for the eggs before or after coloring the page in.
Searching for the Hidden Easter Eggs
The hidden eggs offer a fun opportunity for little ones to work on counting and one to one correspondence. Here are some ways to engage children using the coloring page!
- As kids find the eggs they can circle them or color them in.
- Kids can practice counting the eggs using one to one correspondence. Pointing to each egg and counting 1, 2, 3…and so on.
- Discuss how many eggs there are in all. (Hint: there are 10!)
- Ask questions like how many eggs are hidden in the bushes? How many eggs are by the tree? How many polka dot eggs are there?
- Can they add their own Easter eggs? Now how many eggs are there?
- Ask more counting questions like how many butterflies are there? How many flowers do you see?
With some of these ideas you can easily this coloring page into a great learning activity!
Easter Coloring Page
Printable coloring pages are fun and easy. Since they are printable, you can choose what paper to print on. While regular printing paper is a great go-to, for a special treat try printing on white cardstock or watercolor paper. For my kids this instantly turns a coloring page into a special art project.
Use crayons, colored pencils, markers, watercolor or even pastels to color the pages. I used Crayola colored pencils to color the page below. It turned out so cute and springy!
Here are some of our favorite coloring supplies!
- Colored Pencils
- Super Tips Markers – my kids love these!
- Crayola Crayons
- Specialty Color Crayons – these are SO fun to use. The Pearl Crayons are our favorite!
- White Cardstock – 65lb Astrobrites and 110 Index Cardstock
More Printable Easter Activities
Check out my collection of printable Easter activities! These are great for celebrating the holiday and keeping little ones busy :)
Where to Download the Free Coloring Pages
Fill out the purple form at the bottom of this post and the free printables will be emailed directly to you. There are two versions of the printable coloring page. One includes the prompt at the top that reads “How many Easter eggs can you find?”.
Get the Free Easter Coloring Pages!
Fill out the purple form below with your first name and email address! The free file will be sent straight to your inbox! If you have already filled out the form below, don’t worry – you won’t be added to my list twice! This freebie is for personal use only. I hope you enjoy crafting something special. Please let me know if you have any questions :)