Halloween is just a week away, but it isn’t too late for some fun Halloween activities! We have been crafting up a storm lately and our family room walls are now covered in Halloween awesomeness. These eight projects, all found on Pinterest, were our favorites! They are fun, inexpensive and easy to prepare!!
I am so grateful for all of the talented mamas out there who come up with these fun activities and share them. I was able to prep these activities quickly, and with only a couple substitutions, I didn’t need to purchase anything to make them!
1. Toilet Paper Roll Mummies at Glue Sticks & Gumdrops
2. Handprint Spiders in a Lacing Card Web at Mom Endeavors
3. Candy Corn Craft For Preschoolers at Thriving Home Blog
4. Spider Web Fine Motor Activity at Mom Inspired Life
5. Puffy Ghosts at Thriving Home Blog
6. Halloween Dot Painting Free Printable at The Resourceful Mama
7. Ghost Windsock Craft for Toddlers at Toddler Approved
8. Lego Halloween at Little Bins for Little Hands