Grab one of my free printable teacher coloring cards and create a fun card for a special educator! These cards are perfect for little ones to color!
Hello Crafty Friends! The new school year is right around the corner, so I wanted to share these cute printable teacher coloring cards with you! We love to surprise our teachers throughout the school year, sometimes with treats or small gifts, and other times with just a card, to show our gratitude.
I created these coloring pages so my children could help create the cards for their teachers! These cards are quick and easy to color and feature cute pencils with bold lines.
Ways to Use these Fun Coloring Cards
The free printable packet includes the same card with three different sentiments. One reads “Thank you, Teacher”, another says “Happy First Day of School” and the final ones just says “Thank you”. You can use these cards throughout the school year from the first day of school to Teacher Appreciation day in May.
Here are some important dates you may want to use these cards for!
- First Day of School
- World Teacher Day – internationally celebrated annually on October 5th
- Teacher Appreciation Week – celebrated the first week of May
- End of the school year
- Any day of the year you want to show your gratitude!
Printable Teacher Appreciation Cards
Using these printable coloring pages is super simple! After downloading and printing the coloring pages, color them in! These are the supplies I used for our coloring cards.
- Free printable cards – Grab the free files by filling out the purple form at the bottom of this post.
- White cardstock to print the cards on. I like to use 65lb cardstock or 110lb cardstock.
- Coloring supplies like colored pencils, crayons or markers.
- Scissors or paper trimmer to cut out the cards.
- A7 envelope
After the card is colored in, cut it out with a paper trimmer or scissors. Fold the card in half and the card is ready to be gifted!
Get the Free Printable Teacher Coloring Cards!
Fill out the purple form below with your first name and email address! The free file will be sent straight to your inbox! If you have already filled out the form below, don’t worry – you won’t be added to my list twice! This freebie is for personal use only. I hope you enjoy crafting something special. Please let me know if you have any questions :)