Grab these free printable cards for teachers perfect for teacher appreciation and the first day of school! Cards feature hand-painted apples and come with a few different greetings including thank you, plus a blank card to fit any school situation or occasion!
Hello Crafty Friends! Show your appreciation for our amazing educators with a thoughtful card. Whether you are celebrating the first day of school or Teacher Appreciation week, these printable cards are perfect. They are free to download and easy to print.
I created these cards using some watercolor doodles I did one day with my kids. The apples look so cute together I thought they’d make a sweet card. These printable teacher cards come with a few different messages to choose from including “Happy First Day of School” and “Thank You” – plus a blank card so you can use them for any occasion. Pair one of these cards with a gift or pop a gift card inside.
How to Print the Teacher Cards
To create the card, download the free printables by filling out the form at the end of this post. Print onto white cardstock. I like to use Neenah 110 lb white paper, but use whatever cardstock works best with your printer.
If you have a scoring board, score along the fold line prior to cutting it out. This isn’t necessary, but helps make a nice smooth fold line.
Cut out the card inside the gray lines using a scissors or paper trimmer.
The finished folded card measures 4.5″ x 6.25″ and will fit an A6 envelope.
Teacher Gift Ideas
We’ve paired these cards with gifts on the first day of school and for Teacher Appreciation week, which is in May in the United States. Here are a few of the gifts we’ve included with them if you are looking for ideas.
- Flair Pen Set – We love giving these at the beginning of the year.
- InkJoy Pen Set – This is the other set of pens recommended to me by an elementary school teacher.
- You Make the World a Better Place Planter – We gave these as end of the year gifts to our teachers with flowers and Butterfly Plant Stakes I made with my Cricut.
- Glitter Apple Ornaments
- Starbucks Gift Cards – Our go-to holiday gift for busy teachers to enjoy on winter break.
- Target or Amazon Gift Cards – Teachers can shop for themselves or for their classrooms!
I hope you enjoy these free printable teacher cards. They are perfect on their own or paired with a gift. They are a great way to say thank you to our amazing teachers!!
Supplies Needed For Teacher Cards
- White Cardstock 110lb or White Cardstock 65lb
- Paper Trimmer or Scissors
- Scoring Board *optional
- Printer – I used my Epson EcoTank
More Fun School-Related Crafts
Get the Free Teacher Appreciation Card Files!
Fill out the purple form below with your first name and email address! The free file will be sent straight to your inbox! If you have already filled out the form below, don’t worry – you won’t be added to my list twice! This freebie is for personal use only. I hope you enjoy crafting something special. Please let me know if you have any questions :)